Plotly4Nagios - A Graph plugin for nagios monitoring
Plotly4Nagios is accepted and listed under official nagios addons
- Easy integration with nagios
- Single page view for all performance metrics.
- Easy template change using configuration variable.
- Docker container based deploy and run.
- Download plotly4nagios.tar.gz and extract it under /usr/local/plotly4nagios
- Modify the config.json variables according to the environment
- Copy the plotly4nagios/plotly4nagios.conf to /etc/http/conf.d/ folder and restart httpd
- Add the follwing with notes_url to templates.cfg.
notes_url /plotly4nagios/plotly4nagios.html?host=\$HOSTNAME\$&srv=_HOST_ notes_url /plotly4nagios/plotly4nagios.html?host=\$HOSTNAME$&srv=\$SERVICEDESC$
- Restart httpd and nagios.
Installation with docker(Ubuntu image)
- Build the docker image using the below command
git clone https://github.com/vigneshragupathy/plotly4nagios.git cd plotly4nagios docker build -t plotly4nagios .
- Run the docker container using the below command
docker run -it --name plotly4nagios -p 80:80 plotly4nagios
Alternatively direct pull and run from docker hub.
docker run -d -p 80:80 --name plotly4nagios vigneshragupathy/plotly4nagios
Open from the browser and view the application at http://localhost/nagios
- Username : nagiosadmin
- Password : nagios
Copyright 2020-2021 © Vignesh Ragupathy. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the MIT License